2026 USC Trojan Haiku Thread

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,126
4,472
48
The great Men of Troy
Include eight Heisman winners
But one was O.J.
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,126
4,472
48
If there aren't many
People at the game, S.C.
Should feel right at home
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,126
4,472
48
Fan int'rest is down
Hopes for the future are high
So is the price of parking
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,187
89,356
113
I am opting out
Preparing for winter drafts
Much real wood to chop

Splitting and stacking
If my tickets do not sell
Kindling for wood stove
 
  • Like
Reactions: NewJerseyGuy

RUforester72

All-Conference
Jul 23, 2014
3,753
2,444
112
I hate to say it
Looks like a one win season
If we beat Howard

I hope I am wrong
Hope is not a strategy
I hope I am wrong
 
  • Like
Reactions: NewJerseyGuy
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana