2026 USC Trojan Haiku Thread

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,139
4,516
48
The great Men of Troy
Include eight Heisman winners
But one was O.J.
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,139
4,516
48
If there aren't many
People at the game, S.C.
Should feel right at home
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,139
4,516
48
Fan int'rest is down
Hopes for the future are high
So is the price of parking
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,237
89,436
113
I am opting out
Preparing for winter drafts
Much real wood to chop

Splitting and stacking
If my tickets do not sell
Kindling for wood stove
 
  • Like
Reactions: NewJerseyGuy

RUforester72

All-Conference
Jul 23, 2014
3,755
2,445
112
I hate to say it
Looks like a one win season
If we beat Howard

I hope I am wrong
Hope is not a strategy
I hope I am wrong
 
  • Like
Reactions: NewJerseyGuy
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?