He is a 23 year old rookie coming off a big surgery. He also makes significantly less than Walker. Not sure how these two are even comparable. I know he has been struggling, but I think we need to cut him a little slack.Painter is becoming the “new” Taijuan Walker.![]()
He has to stop with the 4 seamer, it’s getting crushed and JT should be his only catcher. More breaking fastball stuff is needed.He is a 23 year old rookie coming off a big surgery. He also makes significantly less than Walker. Not sure how these two are even comparable. I know he has been struggling, but I think we need to cut him a little slack.
“More breaking fastball stuff”?He has to stop with the 4 seamer, it’s getting crushed and JT should be his only catcher. More breaking fastball stuff is needed.
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Football
Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday