2026 Phillies Thread

psuvinnieb121

All-Conference
May 3, 2022
884
2,210
93
Painter is becoming the “new” Taijuan Walker. 😳
He is a 23 year old rookie coming off a big surgery. He also makes significantly less than Walker. Not sure how these two are even comparable. I know he has been struggling, but I think we need to cut him a little slack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shadow99

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,788
7,422
113
Painter is becoming the “new” Taijuan Walker. 😳

Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,713
113
He is a 23 year old rookie coming off a big surgery. He also makes significantly less than Walker. Not sure how these two are even comparable. I know he has been struggling, but I think we need to cut him a little slack.
He has to stop with the 4 seamer, it’s getting crushed and JT should be his only catcher. More breaking fastball stuff is needed.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI New name at wide recevier added to Penn State White Out visitor list
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Offense Is Running Out of Answers | Northwestern Film Recap, USC Preview
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Rocco Becht Has a Confidence Problem That's Impossible to Ignore
  5. 05 BWI Football It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more