2026 Phillies Thread

psuvinnieb121

All-Conference
May 3, 2022
884
2,210
93
Painter is becoming the “new” Taijuan Walker. 😳
He is a 23 year old rookie coming off a big surgery. He also makes significantly less than Walker. Not sure how these two are even comparable. I know he has been struggling, but I think we need to cut him a little slack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shadow99

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,789
7,422
113
Painter is becoming the “new” Taijuan Walker. 😳

Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,049
17,713
113
He is a 23 year old rookie coming off a big surgery. He also makes significantly less than Walker. Not sure how these two are even comparable. I know he has been struggling, but I think we need to cut him a little slack.
He has to stop with the 4 seamer, it’s getting crushed and JT should be his only catcher. More breaking fastball stuff is needed.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
  3. 03 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  4. 04 BWI Football Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in