2026 Phillies Thread

psuvinnieb121

All-Conference
May 3, 2022
884
2,210
93
Painter is becoming the “new” Taijuan Walker. 😳
He is a 23 year old rookie coming off a big surgery. He also makes significantly less than Walker. Not sure how these two are even comparable. I know he has been struggling, but I think we need to cut him a little slack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shadow99

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,788
7,422
113
Painter is becoming the “new” Taijuan Walker. 😳

Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,713
113
He is a 23 year old rookie coming off a big surgery. He also makes significantly less than Walker. Not sure how these two are even comparable. I know he has been struggling, but I think we need to cut him a little slack.
He has to stop with the 4 seamer, it’s getting crushed and JT should be his only catcher. More breaking fastball stuff is needed.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  3. 03 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  4. 04 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting New name emerges at receiver ahead of Penn State White Out visit