Don’t count out my Nationals.With an anemic bullpen and Carlos Mendoza at the helm my Mets are doomed. This is what happens when a multibillionaire buys a team and makes bad off season moves. This year the Phillies have a real shot to win it all. If the Mets are not in it I’ll be rooting for you, if they are expect the horns.
I love ya Jim, but that is a stretch.Don’t count out my Nationals.
Back on ignoreDon’t count out my Nationals.
The Brewers’ recent win feels like a big outlier. So, yes, they’re likely to regress hard at some point.Random thoughts.
The Brewers may be peaking too early.
I kind of hope the Mets keep things somewhat close. I don't want any coasting in September.
BWI Recruiting
Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience
BWI Football
Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Highs & Lows: Penn State falters late in 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans