Don’t count out my Nationals.With an anemic bullpen and Carlos Mendoza at the helm my Mets are doomed. This is what happens when a multibillionaire buys a team and makes bad off season moves. This year the Phillies have a real shot to win it all. If the Mets are not in it I’ll be rooting for you, if they are expect the horns.
I love ya Jim, but that is a stretch.Don’t count out my Nationals.
Back on ignoreDon’t count out my Nationals.
The Brewers’ recent win feels like a big outlier. So, yes, they’re likely to regress hard at some point.Random thoughts.
The Brewers may be peaking too early.
I kind of hope the Mets keep things somewhat close. I don't want any coasting in September.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC