Don’t count out my Nationals.With an anemic bullpen and Carlos Mendoza at the helm my Mets are doomed. This is what happens when a multibillionaire buys a team and makes bad off season moves. This year the Phillies have a real shot to win it all. If the Mets are not in it I’ll be rooting for you, if they are expect the horns.
I love ya Jim, but that is a stretch.Don’t count out my Nationals.
Back on ignoreDon’t count out my Nationals.
The Brewers’ recent win feels like a big outlier. So, yes, they’re likely to regress hard at some point.Random thoughts.
The Brewers may be peaking too early.
I kind of hope the Mets keep things somewhat close. I don't want any coasting in September.
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'
BWI Recruiting
Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience
BWI Football
Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC