2025 Phillies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

psu31trap

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2021
1,351
1,276
113

With an anemic bullpen and Carlos Mendoza at the helm my Mets are doomed. This is what happens when a multibillionaire buys a team and makes bad off season moves. This year the Phillies have a real shot to win it all. If the Mets are not in it I’ll be rooting for you, if they are expect the horns.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,589
22,790
113
With an anemic bullpen and Carlos Mendoza at the helm my Mets are doomed. This is what happens when a multibillionaire buys a team and makes bad off season moves. This year the Phillies have a real shot to win it all. If the Mets are not in it I’ll be rooting for you, if they are expect the horns.
Don’t count out my Nationals.
 

NittPicker

Heisman
Jun 30, 2001
6,607
14,124
113
Ah the old 152 game season!
Math can be hard sometimes.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,052
5,546
113
Random thoughts.
The Brewers may be peaking too early.
I kind of hope the Mets keep things somewhat close. I don't want any coasting in September.
 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,070
5,529
113
Random thoughts.
The Brewers may be peaking too early.
I kind of hope the Mets keep things somewhat close. I don't want any coasting in September.
The Brewers’ recent win feels like a big outlier. So, yes, they’re likely to regress hard at some point.

You can also make that case about the Mets. Lots of close losses in this losing streak. They could swing the other way hard too and make the division interesting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  3. 03 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC