Sixers up 8 after 1. Foul trouble for the raptors. Raptors went small to start. Hopefully they figure a way to get Joel good looks down low to take advantage of that as the game goes on. These upcoming non Joel minutes are going to scare me to death. Eyes closed…HOLD ON!!
These are hilarious. Thanks for posting.
@Tom McAndrew I watched from beginning to end!! The curse doesn’t have a passport so I didn’t think I had to worry about costing us this series.@jmorovich -- are you taking one for the team/fans 2nite, and not watching the game?
tie game with 27.2 sec. left, 95-95. Sixers inbounding the ball. They have never lead in the game.
@Tom McAndrew I watched from beginning to end!! The curse doesn’t have a passport so I didn’t think I had to worry about costing us this series.![]()
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
BWI Wrestling
Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV