Sixers up 8 after 1. Foul trouble for the raptors. Raptors went small to start. Hopefully they figure a way to get Joel good looks down low to take advantage of that as the game goes on. These upcoming non Joel minutes are going to scare me to death. Eyes closed…HOLD ON!!
These are hilarious. Thanks for posting.
@Tom McAndrew I watched from beginning to end!! The curse doesn’t have a passport so I didn’t think I had to worry about costing us this series.@jmorovich -- are you taking one for the team/fans 2nite, and not watching the game?
tie game with 27.2 sec. left, 95-95. Sixers inbounding the ball. They have never lead in the game.
@Tom McAndrew I watched from beginning to end!! The curse doesn’t have a passport so I didn’t think I had to worry about costing us this series.![]()
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
BWI Football
Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know