Sixers up 8 after 1. Foul trouble for the raptors. Raptors went small to start. Hopefully they figure a way to get Joel good looks down low to take advantage of that as the game goes on. These upcoming non Joel minutes are going to scare me to death. Eyes closed…HOLD ON!!
These are hilarious. Thanks for posting.
@Tom McAndrew I watched from beginning to end!! The curse doesn’t have a passport so I didn’t think I had to worry about costing us this series.@jmorovich -- are you taking one for the team/fans 2nite, and not watching the game?
tie game with 27.2 sec. left, 95-95. Sixers inbounding the ball. They have never lead in the game.
@Tom McAndrew I watched from beginning to end!! The curse doesn’t have a passport so I didn’t think I had to worry about costing us this series.![]()
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?