Sixers up 8 after 1. Foul trouble for the raptors. Raptors went small to start. Hopefully they figure a way to get Joel good looks down low to take advantage of that as the game goes on. These upcoming non Joel minutes are going to scare me to death. Eyes closed…HOLD ON!!
These are hilarious. Thanks for posting.
@Tom McAndrew I watched from beginning to end!! The curse doesn’t have a passport so I didn’t think I had to worry about costing us this series.@jmorovich -- are you taking one for the team/fans 2nite, and not watching the game?
tie game with 27.2 sec. left, 95-95. Sixers inbounding the ball. They have never lead in the game.
@Tom McAndrew I watched from beginning to end!! The curse doesn’t have a passport so I didn’t think I had to worry about costing us this series.![]()
BWI Football
Penn State Wednesday primer: A big injury update to watch for this morning leads the way
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?