Josh Carrier but only if its a practice game.
The only correct answer. Jordan for game winner anywhere. But Steph>>>>>>>everyone by a mile.If I need a three I’m going Steph. Best 3pt shooter there ever was.
Larry Bird is Reggie Miller's hero. I'm going with teh mentor: Bird for 3You need one 3 to win a game. Any era, any player, pro or college. Who you taking to win a game? I'm gonna be a homer and take Reggie Miller.
I can't believe I had to scroll down more than a couple posts before I saw Mr Big Shot posted. You have answered correctly. LolSince he hasn’t been named....
“Big Shot Bob” Robert Horry
Read the original post.What kind of shot are we talking? We down by one, two, three? Is the game tied? Or are we up and need a clutch insurance bucket?
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games