Josh Carrier but only if its a practice game.
The only correct answer. Jordan for game winner anywhere. But Steph>>>>>>>everyone by a mile.If I need a three I’m going Steph. Best 3pt shooter there ever was.
Larry Bird is Reggie Miller's hero. I'm going with teh mentor: Bird for 3You need one 3 to win a game. Any era, any player, pro or college. Who you taking to win a game? I'm gonna be a homer and take Reggie Miller.
I can't believe I had to scroll down more than a couple posts before I saw Mr Big Shot posted. You have answered correctly. LolSince he hasn’t been named....
“Big Shot Bob” Robert Horry
Read the original post.What kind of shot are we talking? We down by one, two, three? Is the game tied? Or are we up and need a clutch insurance bucket?
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU