Josh Carrier but only if its a practice game.
The only correct answer. Jordan for game winner anywhere. But Steph>>>>>>>everyone by a mile.If I need a three I’m going Steph. Best 3pt shooter there ever was.
Larry Bird is Reggie Miller's hero. I'm going with teh mentor: Bird for 3You need one 3 to win a game. Any era, any player, pro or college. Who you taking to win a game? I'm gonna be a homer and take Reggie Miller.
I can't believe I had to scroll down more than a couple posts before I saw Mr Big Shot posted. You have answered correctly. LolSince he hasn’t been named....
“Big Shot Bob” Robert Horry
Read the original post.What kind of shot are we talking? We down by one, two, three? Is the game tied? Or are we up and need a clutch insurance bucket?
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!