Best just keep him on the bench the rest of the way.Wow, Howard commits a foul 13 seconds in & Ben pulls him for Combes
X fired up now. Dammit.
He was royally pis sed after that foul call.I LOVE that McCollum will call a timeout after a made basket to make sure we're set up and focused defensively.
So he was just supposed to just give a light reach and tickle?!?!Really? That's a textbook definition of an intentional foul.
Best just keep him on the bench the rest of the way.
I'd imagine there are some choice words in the huddle right now![]()
Ben is big mad.
Ben is big mad.
He seems almost McFafferyish from a temperament standpoint this game.
I'mma borrow that one.He seems almost McFafferyish from a temperament standpoint this game.
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game