He is a childish tool and the fact that he has not been banned shows how much of an absolute douche you need to be to get the axe around here.I am ignoring this character, the most vulgar poster I have ever seen.
You have to know him to understand him. Been like that his entire life.No shocker, cant blame you there. I've never seen a "fellow WVU fan" wish death upon people until him. He wants fans who don't agree with him to go to Gaza... Wtf lol. I can't imagine knowing someone like that in real life.....
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
WV Sports Football
Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for a different challenge on defense against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game