He is a childish tool and the fact that he has not been banned shows how much of an absolute douche you need to be to get the axe around here.I am ignoring this character, the most vulgar poster I have ever seen.
You have to know him to understand him. Been like that his entire life.No shocker, cant blame you there. I've never seen a "fellow WVU fan" wish death upon people until him. He wants fans who don't agree with him to go to Gaza... Wtf lol. I can't imagine knowing someone like that in real life.....
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
WV Sports Football Recruiting
Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright
WV Sports Football
Alley, Woods break down challenges Iowa State poses for WVU's defense