WVUFanForever

deedoubleyou

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2018
3,791
1
38
No shocker, cant blame you there. I've never seen a "fellow WVU fan" wish death upon people until him. He wants fans who don't agree with him to go to Gaza... Wtf lol. I can't imagine knowing someone like that in real life.....
 

MountaineerWV

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2007
26,324
194
0
No shocker, cant blame you there. I've never seen a "fellow WVU fan" wish death upon people until him. He wants fans who don't agree with him to go to Gaza... Wtf lol. I can't imagine knowing someone like that in real life.....
You have to know him to understand him. Been like that his entire life.
 

WVUFanForever

Redshirt
Oct 1, 2004
13,368
20
0
LMAO...You think a message board Hall of Famer like me cares that a few ***** block me?
I have had more threads started about ME than everyone else here combined.

This place sucks anyways...what are there....like 10 people left on the free board and people have smartened up and quit giving old Vern their money. LMAO

I AM ROYALTY!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for a different challenge on defense against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  5. 05 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State