No, but, we are mentioned in the same breath as Georgia and Auburn.....
I’m not ready to fall apart yet.LSU is a far better team than their initial ranking put them. They are far closer to competing with OSU or bama than we are.
I’m not ready to fall apart yet.
Agreed...Kinney gets off 30 yarders...not good. Missing that punter from Aussie that left...Listen here now...............the short kickoffs and short punts have kept the Mountaineers on their heels tonight. Say it ain't so...........Joe. I may have left out a few other things that contribute to the fiasco but..you get my drift. Warez
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Miles Sadler brings five-star expectations, team-first approach to WVU
WV Sports Football
Numbers and Notes: Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well