No, but, we are mentioned in the same breath as Georgia and Auburn.....
I’m not ready to fall apart yet.LSU is a far better team than their initial ranking put them. They are far closer to competing with OSU or bama than we are.
I’m not ready to fall apart yet.
Agreed...Kinney gets off 30 yarders...not good. Missing that punter from Aussie that left...Listen here now...............the short kickoffs and short punts have kept the Mountaineers on their heels tonight. Say it ain't so...........Joe. I may have left out a few other things that contribute to the fiasco but..you get my drift. Warez
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis