No, but, we are mentioned in the same breath as Georgia and Auburn.....
I’m not ready to fall apart yet.LSU is a far better team than their initial ranking put them. They are far closer to competing with OSU or bama than we are.
I’m not ready to fall apart yet.
Agreed...Kinney gets off 30 yarders...not good. Missing that punter from Aussie that left...Listen here now...............the short kickoffs and short punts have kept the Mountaineers on their heels tonight. Say it ain't so...........Joe. I may have left out a few other things that contribute to the fiasco but..you get my drift. Warez
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10