I wouldn'tI'll take WVU and the points. How much should I wager?
just don't see it$20.00 on the cover. Should have bet $100.00.
or a team that has lost 4 in a rowIt might go either way, but I sure as he!! wouldn't bet on a squad that got reamed by 31 points in its last road game vs. a team not nearly as good as Tennessee.
Hey, dumba$$: Ohio State won at Nebraska earlier today. I told y'all that betting WVU +16.5 was a bad idea.or a team that has lost 4 in a row
a program changing win no doubt[banana]Hey, dumba$$: Ohio State won at Nebraska earlier today. I told y'all that betting WVU +16.5 was a bad idea.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis