I wouldn'tI'll take WVU and the points. How much should I wager?
just don't see it$20.00 on the cover. Should have bet $100.00.
or a team that has lost 4 in a rowIt might go either way, but I sure as he!! wouldn't bet on a squad that got reamed by 31 points in its last road game vs. a team not nearly as good as Tennessee.
Hey, dumba$$: Ohio State won at Nebraska earlier today. I told y'all that betting WVU +16.5 was a bad idea.or a team that has lost 4 in a row
a program changing win no doubt[banana]Hey, dumba$$: Ohio State won at Nebraska earlier today. I told y'all that betting WVU +16.5 was a bad idea.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
WV Sports Football
West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned