I wouldn'tI'll take WVU and the points. How much should I wager?
just don't see it$20.00 on the cover. Should have bet $100.00.
or a team that has lost 4 in a rowIt might go either way, but I sure as he!! wouldn't bet on a squad that got reamed by 31 points in its last road game vs. a team not nearly as good as Tennessee.
Hey, dumba$$: Ohio State won at Nebraska earlier today. I told y'all that betting WVU +16.5 was a bad idea.or a team that has lost 4 in a row
a program changing win no doubt[banana]Hey, dumba$$: Ohio State won at Nebraska earlier today. I told y'all that betting WVU +16.5 was a bad idea.
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
WV Sports Football
The Day After: Arizona