Wrestling Thread

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,415
2,425
47
I’m sure he has value in AEW, but just because he has value doesn’t mean he has more value (especially long term value) than others that would be getting his potential reps.

So on paper I would not approve of this addition to AEW if it were to happen. I would keep an open mind about rather I like what he’s actually doing or not.

But instead of like an Ilja Dragunov where you’ll have to prove to me signing him was a bad idea, you’ll have to prove to me that signing Sheamus was a good idea.

 

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,415
2,425
47
WWE released a near 40-minute video of people paying tribute to PAC. Surprisingly WWE cut the nonsense for once and actually let the Lucha Bros say PAC.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game