Wrestling Thread

Laparkafan

Heisman
Sep 5, 2004
15,114
10,493
93
No one benefits from judgment day it needs to dissolve - let dom roll in aaa and everyone else go solo it’s so ridiculous
 

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,401
2,419
47
Penta vs. Gable could be a mediocre match (which I doubt it will) and it would look like Okada vs. Omega from Dominion in comparison to the match before it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: GeraldV

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,401
2,419
47
How many WWE fans do you think are stupidly expecting Dean Ambrose to show up at some point during or after this match?
 

Im The Village Idiot

All-American
Sep 7, 2025
2,694
6,751
113
I’d mark out if that was Jason Jordan under that mask attacking him post match.
I would too and I think it’s a real possibility. One — the height matches up. Two — the gloves. They look really unnecessary and clunky — unless they need to be there. If people saw his hands, it would hint to it being Jordan. I was a big fan of his potential before the injuries.
 

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,401
2,419
47
Well the youngest male singles champion in WWE (main roster division) is 40.

And yet somehow LA Knight still can't get strapped up despite being considerably more over than Baron Corbin.
 

Laparkafan

Heisman
Sep 5, 2004
15,114
10,493
93
Main event was good but felt a bit overdone with the spamming finishers 42 times in the last 5 minutes but at least it was straight up and no bloodline interference.
So we get Roman and Oba at WM but what do they do in between for the next 8 months?
 

Eastkybball

All-Conference
May 7, 2019
1,621
3,013
98
Oba is not on Brock’s level and never will be. I hate wrestling so much for the disgrace it’s become. Oba is not scary and his ring attire ? wtf? So stupid and even botched the ending where Brock was supposed to land. Besides that I told my kids everything that would happen before it happened. That Brock would give a passing of the torch type speech after losing to Oba lol. Also the Randy orton appearance lol who would’ve known that. Wwe creative is straight shiiit
 

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,401
2,419
47
From most accounts I’ve seen and heard, there is probably no better person in wrestling than KO
Him, Adam Cole, and Speedball are three people that its basically a red flag on someone if they don’t like one of those guys. I don’t mean dislike them as wrestlers, I mean on a personal level.
 

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,401
2,419
47
I’m shocked at how much WWE is allowing AJ Styles to publicly criticize the company when he’s on the payroll there.

Of course he’s not generally saying anything that most don’t already know/believe, but it means more coming from someone like him than like Dave Meltzer or Vince Russo.

 

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,401
2,419
47
I don’t know which lie is more believable.

This:
I’m a huge WWE fan. I wake up every day worshipping at the altar of Triple H and Nick Khan.

Or this:

 

Damage_inc

All-Conference
Oct 4, 2019
584
1,048
91
That’s the roid belly. Swerve has a bit of the same thing going. Not quite that pronounced though.
HGH for sure. It will cause a distended stomach as the internal organs grow. Even still, I don't think EC3's is that bad. As a matter of fact he is in elite shape even with the stomach. Now his heart may be a different story.
 
  • Like
Reactions: American Dragon

GeraldV

All-American
Aug 4, 2019
3,220
5,126
113
Brie has a broken scalp.
What? That is a new one on me.

Those Bella girls are 99% dependent on their looks. Better stop breaking parts near their faces.

Edit: lol, I just read the update that is was the scapula! I was powerful scared for her.
 

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,401
2,419
47
Max Caster’s contract expires in October

Meanwhile yet another woman got her release request granted from TNA. This was one of the exceedingly few there who was actually a quality wrestler.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  3. 03 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  5. 05 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'