WRESTLING ROOM

Psalm 1 guy

All-American
Nov 3, 2019
1,430
5,541
113
I finally migrated over here. I'm looking forward to continuing on with this new Board. Gaylon

Old wrestler, retired cop, follower of Christ, husband, father & son. "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13
 

pawrstlersinpa

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2013
1,452
2,153
113
Your posts remind me of a guy with a different handle? How are you in tree stands?
When I'm in treestands, I'm great. When I'm falling out of them, I'm okay. When I land, I'm really not good.

My BWI handle didn't make sense any longer, and it also didn't make the transition very well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Danoftw

86PSUPaul

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2017
429
1,366
93
When I'm in treestands, I'm great. When I'm falling out of them, I'm okay. When I land, I'm really not good.

My BWI handle didn't make sense any longer, and it also didn't make the transition very well.
I totally understand, but I just had to go for the easy and obvious joke…
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  3. 03 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC