WRESTLING ROOM

Psalm 1 guy

All-American
Nov 3, 2019
1,426
5,531
113
I finally migrated over here. I'm looking forward to continuing on with this new Board. Gaylon

Old wrestler, retired cop, follower of Christ, husband, father & son. "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13
 

pawrstlersinpa

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2013
1,452
2,153
113
Your posts remind me of a guy with a different handle? How are you in tree stands?
When I'm in treestands, I'm great. When I'm falling out of them, I'm okay. When I land, I'm really not good.

My BWI handle didn't make sense any longer, and it also didn't make the transition very well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Danoftw

86PSUPaul

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2017
428
1,363
93
When I'm in treestands, I'm great. When I'm falling out of them, I'm okay. When I land, I'm really not good.

My BWI handle didn't make sense any longer, and it also didn't make the transition very well.
I totally understand, but I just had to go for the easy and obvious joke…
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  3. 03 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?