WRESTLING ROOM

Psalm 1 guy

All-American
Nov 3, 2019
1,426
5,531
113
I finally migrated over here. I'm looking forward to continuing on with this new Board. Gaylon

Old wrestler, retired cop, follower of Christ, husband, father & son. "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13
 

pawrstlersinpa

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2013
1,452
2,153
113
Your posts remind me of a guy with a different handle? How are you in tree stands?
When I'm in treestands, I'm great. When I'm falling out of them, I'm okay. When I land, I'm really not good.

My BWI handle didn't make sense any longer, and it also didn't make the transition very well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Danoftw

86PSUPaul

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2017
429
1,365
93
When I'm in treestands, I'm great. When I'm falling out of them, I'm okay. When I land, I'm really not good.

My BWI handle didn't make sense any longer, and it also didn't make the transition very well.
I totally understand, but I just had to go for the easy and obvious joke…
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  4. 04 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week