Good for LSU.LSU doing what no other school would
Kodos to them. At least pretend you care
A lot of good that does us. It's borderline psychotic that we so closely follow something where the only ultimate happiness and success is determined by so many ridiculous variables.
A missed goaltend call that wasn't reviewable yet by a team that will have their entire season vacated might be the difference between being a 1-seed in Louisville or a 2-seed to Duke, who is the odds-on favorite because of a player most of the world believes was bought and paid for too.
If they suspend Wade they almost have to sit player(s) or it means nothing relative to posible problems later.Will they sit Smart tho????
Even if they do I doubt pitiful Vandy will beat them.He gone.......
LSU should be sitting some players also......
I agree. Any of the recruits wearing a red sash from the dirty dealings will be held out.If they suspend Wade they almost have to sit player(s) or it means nothing relative to posible problems later.
We had bad basketball in the early part of the season when Pitino was here also.I question this more and more the older I get. I’m not nearly as invested as I used to be. I did watch more games this year. But when we come out looking like crap in the early part of the schedule i start to lose interest. Too many better things to do with those 2 hours than watch bad basketball, bad officiating, listen to bad commentators, in a sport now seemingly heavily slanted in favor of a few teams.
A lot of the attention I do still give is out of habit.
GOT EEEEEEEEEEM!
Good on LSU admin though, didn't think they'd do it.
It's over for LSU, they will lose all their wins from this year.I agree. Any of the recruits wearing a red sash from the dirty dealings will be held out.
I question this more and more the older I get. I’m not nearly as invested as I used to be. I did watch more games this year. But when we come out looking like crap in the early part of the schedule i start to lose interest. Too many better things to do with those 2 hours than watch bad basketball, bad officiating, listen to bad commentators, in a sport now seemingly heavily slanted in favor of a few teams.
A lot of the attention I do still give is out of habit.
He hadn't signed anyone except a 3 star n 2 star for 2019...must of known...
Be nice to get Reid and
No way!!! Don't even get close to that mess!!!He hadn't signed anyone except a 3 star n 2 star for 2019...must of known...
Be nice to get Reid and Waters as transfers....
I'd bet they declare for draft...definitely ReidHe hadn't signed anyone except a 3 star n 2 star for 2019...must of known...
Be nice to get Reid and Waters as transfers....
If I was LSU I wouldn’t suspend him. I’d ride it out, and even if he puts you on probation, I’d keep him. In the long run it will work out better.
LOL those guys are entering the draft.He hadn't signed anyone except a 3 star n 2 star for 2019...must of known...
Be nice to get Reid and Waters as transfers....
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities