I’m curious why we are playing Virginia Tech. Is there some UK connection? It just seems random to be playing a major 5 conference team that we have no rivalry with. I’ve got no problem with it... just curious why VT.
Last edited:
I'd love to take a shot at Virgins tech. I have some moves I think might work.I’m curious why we are playing Virgins Tech. Is there some UK connection? It just seems random to be playing a major 5 conference team that we have no rivalry with. I’ve got no problem with it... just curious why VT.
Yeah, UK is going to have to go really hard to get this one, Virgins Tech ain't gonna just give it up.Gonna be a tight game against Virgins Tech.
Yeah, UK is going to have to go really hard to get this one, Virgins Tech ain't gonna just give it up.
That's what she said.Need to keep pounding it inside till something gives, like
![]()
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU