I’m curious why we are playing Virginia Tech. Is there some UK connection? It just seems random to be playing a major 5 conference team that we have no rivalry with. I’ve got no problem with it... just curious why VT.
Last edited:
I'd love to take a shot at Virgins tech. I have some moves I think might work.I’m curious why we are playing Virgins Tech. Is there some UK connection? It just seems random to be playing a major 5 conference team that we have no rivalry with. I’ve got no problem with it... just curious why VT.
Yeah, UK is going to have to go really hard to get this one, Virgins Tech ain't gonna just give it up.Gonna be a tight game against Virgins Tech.
Yeah, UK is going to have to go really hard to get this one, Virgins Tech ain't gonna just give it up.
That's what she said.Need to keep pounding it inside till something gives, like
![]()
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team