I’m curious why we are playing Virginia Tech. Is there some UK connection? It just seems random to be playing a major 5 conference team that we have no rivalry with. I’ve got no problem with it... just curious why VT.
Last edited:
I'd love to take a shot at Virgins tech. I have some moves I think might work.I’m curious why we are playing Virgins Tech. Is there some UK connection? It just seems random to be playing a major 5 conference team that we have no rivalry with. I’ve got no problem with it... just curious why VT.
Yeah, UK is going to have to go really hard to get this one, Virgins Tech ain't gonna just give it up.Gonna be a tight game against Virgins Tech.
Yeah, UK is going to have to go really hard to get this one, Virgins Tech ain't gonna just give it up.
That's what she said.Need to keep pounding it inside till something gives, like
![]()
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day