When will kids learn

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
Shouldn’t have let Guy even catch the pass in that situation. It was a foul, but not according to all the fouls the refs let go throughout the game. Refs missed the double-dribble error on UVA just prior to that. Too bad for AUBURN.
 

ruppcat

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
3,698
5,185
0
Shouldn’t have let Guy even catch the pass in that situation. It was a foul, but not according to all the fouls the refs let go throughout the game. Refs missed the double-dribble error on UVA just prior to that. Too bad for AUBURN.
And the refs let auburn hack VA all night. I call it even.
 

TennCat

Senior
Mar 4, 2006
421
702
0
UVA has been flat out lucky these last 2 games. I thought Guy was a smart *** in that post game interview. If the shoe had been on the other foot, I guarantee he would have been crying a river. I really hope the winner of MSU/TT beats the hell out of the Cavs.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina