When will kids learn

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
Shouldn’t have let Guy even catch the pass in that situation. It was a foul, but not according to all the fouls the refs let go throughout the game. Refs missed the double-dribble error on UVA just prior to that. Too bad for AUBURN.
 

ruppcat

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
3,698
5,185
0
Shouldn’t have let Guy even catch the pass in that situation. It was a foul, but not according to all the fouls the refs let go throughout the game. Refs missed the double-dribble error on UVA just prior to that. Too bad for AUBURN.
And the refs let auburn hack VA all night. I call it even.
 

TennCat

Senior
Mar 4, 2006
421
702
0
UVA has been flat out lucky these last 2 games. I thought Guy was a smart *** in that post game interview. If the shoe had been on the other foot, I guarantee he would have been crying a river. I really hope the winner of MSU/TT beats the hell out of the Cavs.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA