When will kids learn

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
Shouldn’t have let Guy even catch the pass in that situation. It was a foul, but not according to all the fouls the refs let go throughout the game. Refs missed the double-dribble error on UVA just prior to that. Too bad for AUBURN.
 

ruppcat

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
3,698
5,185
0
Shouldn’t have let Guy even catch the pass in that situation. It was a foul, but not according to all the fouls the refs let go throughout the game. Refs missed the double-dribble error on UVA just prior to that. Too bad for AUBURN.
And the refs let auburn hack VA all night. I call it even.
 

TennCat

Senior
Mar 4, 2006
421
702
0
UVA has been flat out lucky these last 2 games. I thought Guy was a smart *** in that post game interview. If the shoe had been on the other foot, I guarantee he would have been crying a river. I really hope the winner of MSU/TT beats the hell out of the Cavs.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV