This new thing has brought all the coo coo's out of the wood work.
I fought the deer and the deer won.The Presidential Pardon was needed.
This new thing has brought all the coo coo's out of the wood work.
Whenever the administrators decide they can be bothered to do anything. My guess? Quarter till never.
That's pretty much my outlook right now. Second chances for many. No second chances for those who were more than egregious in their ban.I think second chances are great.
I've been given several on here.
I was banned for keepin it real
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU