This new thing has brought all the coo coo's out of the wood work.
I fought the deer and the deer won.The Presidential Pardon was needed.
This new thing has brought all the coo coo's out of the wood work.
Whenever the administrators decide they can be bothered to do anything. My guess? Quarter till never.
That's pretty much my outlook right now. Second chances for many. No second chances for those who were more than egregious in their ban.I think second chances are great.
I've been given several on here.
I was banned for keepin it real
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky