This new thing has brought all the coo coo's out of the wood work.
I fought the deer and the deer won.The Presidential Pardon was needed.
This new thing has brought all the coo coo's out of the wood work.
Whenever the administrators decide they can be bothered to do anything. My guess? Quarter till never.
That's pretty much my outlook right now. Second chances for many. No second chances for those who were more than egregious in their ban.I think second chances are great.
I've been given several on here.
I was banned for keepin it real
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’