What are you all drinking?

Can o' corn

Senior
Nov 29, 2002
1,614
420
0
Raspberry seltzer water. If l was drinking booze I'd end up with acute alcohol poisoning watching this debacle.
 

jteten

Senior
Aug 6, 2006
13,896
667
0
Scored 4 bottles today (with minimal effort). Just missed coffee variant by about 20 mins. Waiting for the ol’ ball and chain to get home to split a bottle. How does this year measure up?
Great as usual. I got to binnys too late to get the proprietor, but I scored coffe stout, barley wine and BCS. I tasted pretty much all of them at FoBAB in Chicago a week ago. Barrel aged heaven.
 

Shimmer003

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2005
10,027
2,631
96
Great as usual. I got to binnys too late to get the proprietor, but I scored coffe stout, barley wine and BCS. I tasted pretty much all of them at FoBAB in Chicago a week ago. Barrel aged heaven.

Jealous. Never had a variant despite getting regular the last 4 years in a row
 

bkrrrrr

Redshirt
Oct 26, 2007
431
33
0
I had a (Centenario) margarita for lunch, instead of the usual mezcal-rita. They are not stocking the affordable good mezcal at the liquor store, so I had to go back to searching for an acceptable affordable tequila. I'm sure in the end I'll just end up spending the extra $ for good Herradura again. $$$$$$$$$
 
Last edited:
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why