I love that stuff. Almost as good as my Buffalo TraceBasil Hayden’s. And probably more than I planned now.
One big ice cube in a bourbon tulip glassHow do y’all drink bourbon?
Love Buffalo Trace.I love that stuff. Almost as good as my Buffalo Trace
One circle ice cube. Let it melt a littleHow do y’all drink bourbon?
Buffalo Trace bourbon
Exactly! PerfectOne circle ice cube. Let it melt a little
How do y’all drink bourbon?
Hard to get because they sell out as soon as they hit the shelf. I always stock up when I see it is availableI’ve been calling my local ABC store for months now, hoping they have BT in!
Heres my Big Red Old FashionedHow do y’all drink bourbon?
I announce the "Riley" bourbon.Schlitz... I’m not wasting any thing good on this **** show
Nice!Jack Daniel Single Barrel Select
Mmmmmmmmm. That is good stuffJack Daniel Single Barrel Select
Goose island bourbon county stout 2017.
Great as usual. I got to binnys too late to get the proprietor, but I scored coffe stout, barley wine and BCS. I tasted pretty much all of them at FoBAB in Chicago a week ago. Barrel aged heaven.Scored 4 bottles today (with minimal effort). Just missed coffee variant by about 20 mins. Waiting for the ol’ ball and chain to get home to split a bottle. How does this year measure up?
How do y’all drink bourbon?
Great as usual. I got to binnys too late to get the proprietor, but I scored coffe stout, barley wine and BCS. I tasted pretty much all of them at FoBAB in Chicago a week ago. Barrel aged heaven.
How's that cider treating you? SmokinAs soon as it hits 4 pm I'm going for Seattle Hard Cider. 3 more minutes to go....
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC