Basketball Welcome back Coach Jay Young!

zappaa

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
75,716
92,815
103
 

Roy_Faulker

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2002
4,867
2,617
0
Very interesting. Points to Pike’s loyalty.

Will be interesting to see how he fits back in with the coaching staff and their chemistry since he was Pike’s go-to for a while.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0

Thanks for posting this explanation. I didn't realize there was a new NCAA rule adding assistants who cannot recruit. I couldn't figure out who he was replacing from everything I read. This explains it. I think he'll be a great addition particularly with this team, this year.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?