Basketball Welcome back Coach Jay Young!

zappaa

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
75,732
92,828
103
 

Roy_Faulker

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2002
4,867
2,617
0
Very interesting. Points to Pike’s loyalty.

Will be interesting to see how he fits back in with the coaching staff and their chemistry since he was Pike’s go-to for a while.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0

Thanks for posting this explanation. I didn't realize there was a new NCAA rule adding assistants who cannot recruit. I couldn't figure out who he was replacing from everything I read. This explains it. I think he'll be a great addition particularly with this team, this year.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  5. 05 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central