Basketball Welcome back Coach Jay Young!

zappaa

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
75,701
92,800
103
 

Roy_Faulker

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2002
4,867
2,617
0
Very interesting. Points to Pike’s loyalty.

Will be interesting to see how he fits back in with the coaching staff and their chemistry since he was Pike’s go-to for a while.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0

Thanks for posting this explanation. I didn't realize there was a new NCAA rule adding assistants who cannot recruit. I couldn't figure out who he was replacing from everything I read. This explains it. I think he'll be a great addition particularly with this team, this year.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy