Its the same crap Waaaaaaa Refs hate us Waaaaaa Cal sucks Waaaaaaaaaaa ESPN Hate us. Read this board, its no wonder everyone is against Kentucky. I'll tell you what sucks, some of the posters on here.
Wise approach.I always stay away from here for a day or two after a loss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure reading the stupidity that a few of the Cal Haters spew on here.
What job? I heard your nickname is actually notorious2-3... inches.If some of these women posters suck, please point them out to me. I have a job for them.
I always stay away from here for a day or two after a loss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure reading the stupidity that a few of the Cal Haters spew on here.
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky