Its the same crap Waaaaaaa Refs hate us Waaaaaa Cal sucks Waaaaaaaaaaa ESPN Hate us. Read this board, its no wonder everyone is against Kentucky. I'll tell you what sucks, some of the posters on here.
Wise approach.I always stay away from here for a day or two after a loss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure reading the stupidity that a few of the Cal Haters spew on here.
What job? I heard your nickname is actually notorious2-3... inches.If some of these women posters suck, please point them out to me. I have a job for them.
I always stay away from here for a day or two after a loss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure reading the stupidity that a few of the Cal Haters spew on here.
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win