Its the same crap Waaaaaaa Refs hate us Waaaaaa Cal sucks Waaaaaaaaaaa ESPN Hate us. Read this board, its no wonder everyone is against Kentucky. I'll tell you what sucks, some of the posters on here.
Wise approach.I always stay away from here for a day or two after a loss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure reading the stupidity that a few of the Cal Haters spew on here.
What job? I heard your nickname is actually notorious2-3... inches.If some of these women posters suck, please point them out to me. I have a job for them.
I always stay away from here for a day or two after a loss because I don't want to raise my blood pressure reading the stupidity that a few of the Cal Haters spew on here.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win